Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.07 in Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
4 Miles NW Cub Run KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light southwest wind. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.