Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
4 Miles NW Cub Run KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 33. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grayson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE