Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
LA HONDA (LAHC1)
Lat: 37.305233 Lon: -122.255253 Elev: 804ft.
4 Miles WSW Portola Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. Light northwest wind becoming west northwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 45. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. West northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE