Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
LA HONDA (LAHC1)
Lat: 37.305233 Lon: -122.255253 Elev: 804ft.
4 Miles WSW Portola Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE