Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
LA HONDA (LAHC1)
Lat: 37.305233°N Lon: 122.255253°W Elev: 804ft.
4 Miles WSW Portola Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 44. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Light north northeast wind.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE