Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lynchburg Regional Airport (KLYH)
Lat: 37.34 Lon: -79.2 Elev: 940ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Light east wind.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Light northeast wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Appomattox County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE