Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 6 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Lynchburg Regional Airport (KLYH)
Lat: 37.34°N Lon: 79.2°W Elev: 940ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light southwest wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Appomattox County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE