Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Julian Carroll Airport (KJKL)
Lat: 37.6°N Lon: 83.32°W Elev: 1365ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 33. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light southwest wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers between 1am and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light south southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 2pm, then showers likely. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 1am, then a slight chance of snow showers between 1am and 4am, then a chance of flurries after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Perry County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE