Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
San Jose International Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE