Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
2 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE