Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 15 G 25 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
2 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 7 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 10 to 13 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE