Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity68% Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 6 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DEVIL MTN. (DYKC2)
Lat: 37.226944°N Lon: 107.305278°W Elev: 7460ft.
13 Miles NW Chimney Rock CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Friday A chance of snow before 8am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.