Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.58 in (1000.8 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
2 Miles WSW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers before 4pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow showers. High near 47. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind around 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE