Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 26 G 39 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
2 Miles WSW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 12 to 17 mph becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE