Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722 Lon: -122.141667 Elev: 539ft.
Los Altos Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a steady temperature around 40. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE