Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Durango (22) (CO058)
Lat: 37.26867°N Lon: 107.8842°W Elev: 6439ft.
3 Miles S La Plata CO
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. North northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE