Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
8 Miles W Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE