Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedNE 5 MPH Barometer30.10 in (1017.1 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
7 Miles W Bishop CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West northwest wind around 8 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.