Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 20 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.8 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -2. North northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -3. North wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -2. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE