Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.49 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Pagosa Springs, Wolf Creek Pass (KCPW)
Lat: 37.45139°N Lon: 106.80028°W Elev: 11759ft.
12 Miles NE Pagosa Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Blustery, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE