Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
BIG BEAR PARK (BBRC2)
Lat: 37.496111°N Lon: 107.729444°W Elev: 10341ft.
10 Miles N Bayfield CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 18. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE