Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Stevens Field, Pagosa Springs (KPSO)
Lat: 37.2862°N Lon: 107.056°W Elev: 7657ft.
10 Miles NNE Pagosa Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE