Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity66% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.41 in Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stevens Field, Pagosa Springs (KPSO)
Lat: 37.2862°N Lon: 107.056°W Elev: 7657ft.
10 Miles NNE Pagosa Springs CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Saturday A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.