Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
13 Miles WNW Glendale UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 10 to 18 mph becoming east in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind 13 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. East northeast wind around 8 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE