Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
DIABLO GRANDE (DBLC1)
Lat: 37.329269°N Lon: 121.295381°W Elev: 1861ft.
23 Miles WSW Keyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE