Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSSW 24 G 35 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Pagosa Springs, Wolf Creek Pass (KCPW)
Lat: 37.45139°N Lon: 106.80028°W Elev: 11759ft.
14 Miles NE Pagosa Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 39. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers after 11am, mixing with rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. North wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE