Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
BIG BEAR PARK (BBRC2)
Lat: 37.496111 Lon: -107.729444 Elev: 10341ft.
12 Miles NNE Bayfield CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Light northwest wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE