Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity97% Wind SpeedSW 10 G 16 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
BIG BEAR PARK (BBRC2)
Lat: 37.496111°N Lon: 107.729444°W Elev: 10341ft.
12 Miles NNE Bayfield CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. North wind around 10 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.