Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.23 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30706°N Lon: 108.62644°W Elev: 5902ft.
4 Miles NNE Mancos CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE