Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.48 in (1040.0 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30706 Lon: -108.62644 Elev: 5902ft.
4 Miles NNE Mancos CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE