Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light southeast wind.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 41. Light east southeast wind becoming southeast 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind 6 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE