Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 17 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light north northwest wind becoming northwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE