Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722 Lon: -122.141667 Elev: 539ft.
Palo Alto CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 37. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE