Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity77% Wind SpeedN 2 G 6 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint55°F (13°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722°N Lon: 122.141667°W Elev: 539ft.
2 Miles WSW Stanford CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind. Friday Showers. High near 68. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 11pm, then showers likely. Some of the storms could produce small hail. Low around 46. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Saturday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening. Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 70. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.