Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722 Lon: -122.141667 Elev: 539ft.
2 Miles WSW Stanford CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE