Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
DW1967 Palo Alto (D1967)
Lat: 37.43833 Lon: -122.12467 Elev: 15ft.
2 Miles WSW Stanford CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 49. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE