Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 28 G 36 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Wind Chill-25°F (-32°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
4 Miles NNW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a north wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE