Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
16 Miles NNW Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northeast wind 17 to 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 22 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy, with an east wind around 22 mph.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before noon, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. East wind 6 to 16 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northeast wind 14 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE