Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1035.9 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667 Lon: -113.09667 Elev: 5627ft.
16 Miles NNW Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -11. North wind 11 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE