Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
Moffett Nas/Mtn Vie CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE