Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722 Lon: -122.141667 Elev: 539ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light northwest wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE