Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stevens Field, Pagosa Springs (KPSO)
Lat: 37.2862°N Lon: 107.056°W Elev: 7657ft.
16 Miles NNW Pagosa Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely before 11am, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind around 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE