Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
DIABLO GRANDE (DBLC1)
Lat: 37.329269 Lon: -121.295381 Elev: 1861ft.
13 Miles SW Keyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 25. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. South southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE