Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
DIABLO GRANDE (DBLC1)
Lat: 37.329269°N Lon: 121.295381°W Elev: 1861ft.
13 Miles SW Keyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 53. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE