Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.72 in (1007.9 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
11 Miles WNW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -2. North wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 14. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE