Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
11 Miles WNW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light north northeast wind becoming north 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE