Mix of precipitation forecast for much of eastern, southern U.S.
A system moving across the Great Lakes will bring a mix of precipitation from the southern Plains to New England on Tuesday. Rain is forecast from TX across the Southeast and into the mid-Atlantic, with freezing rain, sleet and/or mixed precipitation from the Midwest across the Ohio Valley and Central Appalachians. Snow is forecast from the northern Plains across the Great Lakes into New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity92% Wind SpeedSW 13 G 25 mph Barometer29.81 in Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Pagosa Springs, Wolf Creek Pass (KCPW)
Lat: 37.45°N Lon: 106.8°W Elev: 11759ft.
16 Miles NNE Pagosa Springs CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday A 10 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. West southwest wind around 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 26. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Friday Sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.