Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 17 G 24 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles ENE Milpitas CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE