Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles ENE Milpitas CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. South southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northeast wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE