Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
BIG BEAR PARK (BBRC2)
Lat: 37.496111°N Lon: 107.729444°W Elev: 10341ft.
9 Miles ENE Hermosa CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE