Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1031.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
20 Miles WNW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE