Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
20 Miles WNW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 41. Windy, with a west southwest wind 32 to 39 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34. West northwest wind 9 to 17 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North wind around 9 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE