Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
20 Miles WNW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Windy, with a west wind 21 to 26 mph increasing to 31 to 36 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 49 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE