Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
18 Miles SE Tropic UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a northeast wind 20 to 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a northeast wind 22 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 16 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then a chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE