More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
26NM S San Francisco CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR ROUGH BAR IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PDT
- SynopsisNORTHWEST WINDS WILL CONTINUE TO DIMINISH TONIGHT AS A STRONG
SURFACE LOW PRESSURE PULLS AWAY FROM THE REGION. IN ADDITION...A
LARGE WESTERLY SWELL MOVING THROUGH THE WATERS WILL SLOWLY SUBSIDE
OVERNIGHT. WIND SPEEDS WILL THEN INCREASE AGAIN SUNDAY AFTERNOON
AND EVENING OVER THE COASTAL WATERS AS HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS OFF
THE CALIFORNIA COAST.
- Overnight NW wind 7 to 9 kt. A slight chance of showers. Mixed swell...W 8 ft at 13 seconds and SW 1 ft at 16 seconds. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday NW wind 10 to 16 kt. Mostly sunny. Mixed swell...WNW 7 to 8 ft at 13 seconds and SW 1 ft at 16 seconds. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday Night NNW wind 17 to 20 kt. Mostly clear. Mixed swell...WNW 6 ft at 12 seconds and SW 1 ft at 16 seconds. Wind waves 2 to 4 ft.
- Monday NW wind around 16 kt. Sunny. Mixed swell...WNW 5 to 6 ft and SW 1 ft. Wind waves around 2 ft.
- Monday Night NW wind 16 to 18 kt. Mostly clear. Mixed swell...NW 4 ft and SW 1 ft. Wind waves around 2 ft.
- Tuesday NW wind 7 to 9 kt. Mostly sunny. Mixed swell...WNW 5 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night NW wind 7 to 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Mixed swell...W 6 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Mixed swell...W 6 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night NW wind 5 to 9 kt. Mostly cloudy. Mixed swell...WNW 5 to 6 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE