Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stevens Field, Pagosa Springs (KPSO)
Lat: 37.2862°N Lon: 107.056°W Elev: 7657ft.
18 Miles NNW Pagosa Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely before 11am, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE