Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
DW3499 Foster City (D3499)
Lat: 37.54883 Lon: -122.25890 Elev: 10ft.
4 Miles E Half Moon Bay CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Widespread frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE