Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
DW3499 Foster City (D3499)
Lat: 37.54883°N Lon: 122.2589°W Elev: 10ft.
4 Miles E Half Moon Bay CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE