Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111°N Lon: 108.536944°W Elev: 8201ft.
3 Miles W Dolores CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. North northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE