Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111 Lon: -108.536944 Elev: 8201ft.
3 Miles W Dolores CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE