Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.472778 Lon: -108.884444 Elev: 6420ft.
10 Miles WSW Yellow Jacket CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 28. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 15. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow, mainly before 11am. High near 23. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -10. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18. North northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE