Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity30% Wind SpeedNE 2 G 4 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint4°F (-16°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111°N Lon: 108.536944°W Elev: 8201ft.
3 Miles W Dolores CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers, mainly between 2pm and 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east southeast in the evening. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. East southeast wind around 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO