Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111 Lon: -108.536944 Elev: 8201ft.
3 Miles W Dolores CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 25. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 13. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE