Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedSE 8 MPH Barometer30.03 in Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333°N Lon: 121.81667°W Elev: 135ft.
10 Miles NNE Mount Hamilton CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West northwest wind around 6 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Rain likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 56.