Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
BIG BEAR PARK (BBRC2)
Lat: 37.496111°N Lon: 107.729444°W Elev: 10341ft.
16 Miles ENE Hermosa CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind around 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE