Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
BIG BEAR PARK (BBRC2)
Lat: 37.496111 Lon: -107.729444 Elev: 10341ft.
16 Miles ENE Hermosa CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 22. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 9. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow, mainly before 11am. High near 18. Wind chill values as low as -10. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -20. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE