Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.6 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
4 Miles NNE Milpitas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 44. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE