Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
ROCK CREEK (RCEC1)
Lat: 37.559825°N Lon: 118.678406°W Elev: 7103ft.
17 Miles ESE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. East wind around 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Windy, with a southwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Windy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE