Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
ROCK CREEK (RCEC1)
Lat: 37.559825°N Lon: 118.678406°W Elev: 7103ft.
17 Miles W Chalfant CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind around 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Windy, with a southwest wind 30 to 35 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Windy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE