Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 13 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111°N Lon: 108.536944°W Elev: 8201ft.
3 Miles WNW Dolores CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow showers, mixing with rain after 1pm, then gradually ending. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE