Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
5 Miles NNE Milpitas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE