Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.41 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
5 Miles NNE Milpitas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, clear, with a steady temperature around 36. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 41. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE