Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Half Moon Bay Airport (KHAF)
Lat: 37.5136 Lon: -122.4996 Elev: 65ft.
2 Miles N Half Moon Bay CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. Light northwest wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. Light north northeast wind becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. East northeast wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 9 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Peninsula Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE